- Jan Noorduynweg - Brionplein
10:00 a.m. - 18:00 p.m.
February 23, 2020
De Nieuwe Limburgse Kabrieten lopen mee in het grootste evenement van Curacao: de GRAN MARCHA!
Enjoy the unique ambience of Curaçao Carnaval from within, and walk the 2 Marchas!
‘DE NIEUWE LIMBURGSE KABRIETEN’ offers you a golden opportunity to participate for a very, very, reasonable price. By far the lowest price on the Island. Just for NAfl. 395 (USD 220) per person you can join the oldest Carnaval group of Curaçao and walk and dance and jump the Marcha Gran…di on Sunday March 153rd & Marcha di Despedida on Tuesday Night March 5th! Our Theme for this year is The Fifties: Grease Lightning!
The Price includes a complete package:
- Free Beverages during the 2 Marchas (POLAR is our main sponsor, but there are also plenty non-alcoholics of course)
- Free Food during the 2 Marchas
- Original Colorful Carnival Costume full equipped
- DJ on the Trailer
- Medical Assistance within the Group
- Free Transportation on Trailer from Central Parking Point to the Start
- Free Transportation on Trailer after Finish to Central Parking Point
- Parking Lot is Gated and with Surveillance, your car is safe!
We are a multicultural group and speak Papiamento, Dutch, English, Spanish and of course Limburgs Mek Mek (at least some of us).
DON’T MISS IT, BE PART OF IT!
Please contact Stella Thissen: 697 0016 or leave an inbox message with me.
Stichting ‘De Limburgse Kabrieten’ is registered with the Curacao Chamber of Commerce.